torsdag 18. mai 2017

The beauty of a capsule wardrobe - The floral dress

Jeg har lenge ønsket meg en By Timo kjole og nå har jeg kjøpt meg en og jeg elsker den.  Passformen, fargen alt!! Elsket ikke helt prisen da, men regner med denne kommer til å bli en klassiker i garderoben. Den fikk være med da jeg og Kari var på photoshoot på søndag. Her viser jeg den med jeansene fra Fiveunits, min vintage Mulberry, Ecco ballerinasko  og mitt eneste par høyhælte sko fra Gabor.De er forresten helt geniale og jeg kan bruke dem til "alt"

I've been wanting a dress from the Norwegian brand By Timo for a very long time and the other day I bought one. I love all about this dress, the fit, the color, the flowers. Did'nt love the price as much though, but I think it will be a much loved dress I can dress up and down so hopefully it's worth the price.




























Also in the pics: Jeans from Fiveunits, my vintage Mulberry crossover bag, Michael Kors watch,  Ecco flats and my only pair of high heels from Gabor, I've had them for years and I tell you if you ever come across a pair of shoes in this color which is  greyish brown just buy them. Everytime I've bought a new dress or some other outfit that requires heels I just put these on and they totally work. Even when I think they won't.



Until next time

4 kommentarer:

  1. This is really a cute outfit! Thanks again for linking up with Ladies Who Link Up. Peace!
    Cheryl Tucker
    http://www.northwestmountainlivinng.com

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Cheryl. And you're welcome, a bit rusty in the blog world as I haven't blogged for years and never about fashion.
      Wish you a lovely day.

      Kari

      Slett
  2. I love a good floral! Thanks so much for linking up with Fun Fashion Friday!

    OXOX
    Dawn Lucy
    http://fashionshouldbefun.com

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Dawn, much appreciated.

      ❤Kari

      Slett